Quantcast

Add support for perforce diff retrievals between two tags

Add support for perforce diff retrievals between two tags

Alberto Meza

I have been working with codestriker for a couple of months. Great tool! I had some trouble getting work with Perforce, finally I identified that what I was trying to do, it was something unsupported. So I look for a way to add it.  It wasn’t that complex.

I’ll like to contribute with this to the source code maybe someone else is looking for it too.

I’m attaching a diff. I hope that is enough.

- Alberto

P4Tags.diff (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Add support for perforce diff retrievals between two tags

Many thanks for that Alberto - I'll add it to my list of things to
apply for the next release.