Cannot see parallel link

Javed Nazim
I just setup codestriker on my windows machine with Apache 2.2. I was trying to integrate it with clearcase. I created a new topic and uploaded a diff file I generated from clearcase.
I can see only see the diff when I click on the topic but I don't see the parallel or line links at all. Is it because my clearcase was n't setup right. I thought I should still see the parallel/links links atleast ?

Thanks,
Javed

Re: Cannot see parallel link

Hi Javed,

You need to setup a Clearcase repository setting in your
codestriker.conf file, and have that selected when you create the
topic.  If you only have one repository setting, then this will be
done automatically.

The other possibility is your diff is in a strange format.  Feel free
to email me directly your codestriker.conf file, a sample diff file
and a screenshot.