Quantcast

Clearcase integration

senthiljkumar

Hi,

I am trying to integrate Clearcase with Codestriker, as per the documentation when I create a new topic I am creating diff topic for clearcase and uploading the diff-result file. Here after creating the new topic for the clearcase diff-file I am not able to see the actual file and the parallel view. Please help me in this.

Thanks in advance
Senthilkumar .J
9894481859

Re: Clearcase integration

Hi Senthilkumar,

Have you defined the appropriate repository definition in your
codestriker.conf file?

If you are still stuck - email me off-list with your codestriker.conf
file, and more information on what happens when you click on the
"Parallel" link.  For example, if there is an error, please send that
to me.