CodeStriker and VSS problem

Dudu Zoltan
Hello all,
I'm trying to create a topic using codestriker 1.9.10 and giving start/end tags + module name.
I get "

Re: CodeStriker and VSS problem

Hi Dudu,

The SSDIR environment variable is set for you automatically, as long
as you set it right in your codestriker.conf file.  Check some of the
examples vss: examples in the $repository section.