Quantcast

CodeStriker multiple files uploading

Sreenivasa Rao Iruvanti

Hello David,

How do I upload multiple files for review with single code striker topic. Is this feature supported or should we wait?

Regards

Sreenivas

DISCLAIMER:

Re: CodeStriker multiple files uploading

Hi Sreenivasa,

> How do I upload multiple files for review with single code striker topic. Is this feature supported or should we wait?

Only a single file, however a single file diff format can contain
multiple file entries in it.  Your SCM's diff command will support
this.