* Ability to create Codestriker topics automatically from a Subversion
commit, via the bin/subversion-post-commit.pl script. Once the
appropriate configuration is set at the start of the file, simply
add it to your Subversion repos/hooks/post-commit file as the
* "Default to head" option for CVS topic creation was not used when
selected, but when it was unselected. This has now been fixed.
Spotted by [hidden email].
* Fix for "v-string in use/require non-portable" warning when using
Perl 5.10 from [hidden email].
* Deleting a topic connected with a TestDirector bug has been fixed
by [hidden email].
* Creation of Subversion topics which use a file for the module field
in the create topic screen may not work correctly for some versions
of Subversion. This has now been fixed by
* Make sure XML representation of a topic has its data properly escaped.
Fixed by [hidden email].
* Ability to parse git patches correctly.
* Ability to parse hg diffs (Mercurial SCM) correctly.
* Better detection of filename extensions for highlighting. This
previously caused issues for temporary directories which contained
a period, but the filename itself didn't. Reported by
* Scmbug integration now works correctly if multiple bug IDs are
specified is the create topic screen. Fixed by
* Fixed the parsing of Subversion diffs which contained modifications
within property sets. Also fixed case where file in diff is empty.
Reported by [hidden email].
* Show total added/removed line count after table of contents on view
topic screen. Also show same line counts on create topic email.
* Make the topic title in the edit comment page link directly to the
code location being commented on rather than just the top of the
view topic page.
* Use pegged revisions instead of operative revisions when retrieving
files from Subversion to handle situations where files have been moved
within the repository since the review was created. Fixed by
* In the create topic email, show the URL to the associated bug records
if $bugtracker is defined in codestriker.conf rather than just the bug
* Allow the Parallel links to work for new files and display them