I do not see the repository item when creating new topic

I do not see the repository item when creating new topic

Gary Yang

Hi,

I use Perforce. I configured codestriker.conf below for Perforce.
'perforce:codestriker:codestriker1234@perforce:1666',

However, I do not see the repository item when I creating new topic. The Codestriker user’s guide at page 26 (Chapter 3) illustrates that there is repository item I need to enter. Why I do not have it?

Thanks,

Gary

Re: I do not see the repository item when creating new topic

You don't have it since you have only one repository item defined in
your codestriker.conf file.  Since there is only 1 repository defined,
there seems little point in showing it on the create topic page.  So
basically - its nothing to worry about.