Quantcast

I've just setup codestriker on a SELinux box and 2 problems have cropped up

I've just setup codestriker on a SELinux box and 2 problems have cropped up

David Barto
1 - the default URL is not the FQDN, I get https://host/codestriker/codestriker.pl?action=view&topic=866028&mode=1

Rather than the expected https://host.my.domain/<blah>

What configuration option do I need to tweak?

2 - Clicking on parallel generates the following:
/usr/bin/svn cat -r1444 --username myuser --password mypass --no-auth-cache --non-interactive https://host. My.domain/svn/path/to/my/file.c
Check your webserver error log for more information.
at /var/www/codestriker/codestriker-1.9.10/lib/Codestriker/Repository/Subversion.pm line 89

Since this is Selinux, what do I need to tweak to bypass this error condition?

        David

David Barto
Software Engineering Manager
Quake Global, Inc.
9765 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite A
San Diego, CA 92124
Phone (858)277-7290 x 280    Fax (858) 277-7259
Web: http://www.quakeglobal.com
Email: [hidden email]

NOTE:  This communication (including any attachments) contains privileged or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received.  In addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Thank you.

Re: I've just setup codestriker on a SELinux box and 2 problems have cropped up

Hi David,

Have a look at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=429860&aid=1574585&group_id=41136.

> 2 - Clicking on parallel generates the following:
> /usr/bin/svn cat -r1444 --username myuser --password mypass --no-auth-cache --non-interactive https://host. My.domain/svn/path/to/my/file.c
> Check your webserver error log for more information.
> at /var/www/codestriker/codestriker-1.9.10/lib/Codestriker/Repository/Subversion.pm line 89
>
> Since this is Selinux, what do I need to tweak to bypass this error condition?

This extra space in the final path looks strange.  This would have
happened either from your codestriker.conf repository settings, or
your diff file.  If you like, email me a sample diff file you are
using and your codestriker.conf file and we should be able to figure
out what is going wrong.