Quantcast

Integration with WebSVN for specific resource revisions

Integration with WebSVN for specific resource revisions

jbeeler
I'm having a small issue with Codestriker and integrating it with WebSVN.  I am attempting to configure $file_viewer and provide a mapping of my repository to the location on the WebSVN path for that resource.  The comments lead me to believe that I could send a revision number as a parameter which WebSVN could use to display the proper resource revision.  Is that correct?  If so, could anyone give me an example of how to get at the revision number in this mapping?