Quantcast

Is there any "Next", "Previous" for the diff windows

Is there any "Next", "Previous" for the diff windows

Scarlette Ng

Hi all,

I wonder if there are any "Next"/ "Previous" on the diff windows?
Thanks!

-Scarlette

Re: Is there any "Next", "Previous" for the diff windows

It only seems to be on the main view pages.. not the popup file diff views.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Scarlette Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wonder if there are any "Next"/ "Previous" on the diff windows?
> Thanks!
>
> -Scarlette

Bug tracking Clearquest?

Scarlette Ng

Wonder if Codestriker is working with ClearQuest?

Thanks!

-Scarlette

Re: Bug tracking Clearquest?

Hi Scarlette,