Quantcast

Looking for a way to debug the back-end perl code when doing development

Looking for a way to debug the back-end perl code when doing development

Xing Fang

Hi Guys,

I want to know if there is a way to debug the back-end perl code when doing development. I input some parameters when using codestriker and wanna know if they really have been inputted into it.

Is there any log file in the source code so I can check the print out statement or error message? Or how can you guys debug your code?

Thanks a lot!

All the best!

Your sincerely,

Xing Fang