MySQL table full error

Hernandez, Jim (NSN - US/Boca Raton)
MySQL table full error

I'm having a problem with MySQL error that pops up during regular use:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The table 'delta' is full
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The table 'topicfile' is full at
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The table 'commentstatehistory' is full
There is plenty of space on the server so I'm not out of disk space and the database is only about 100M.  I'm not a MySQL expert so I'm no sure if configuration is sufficient for CodeStriker.  I'm using MySQL 4.1.20 and Codestriker 1.9.6.  Has anyone seen this error before?

Thanks.
Jim Hernandez

Re: MySQL table full error

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Hernandez, Jim (NSN - US/Boca Raton)
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm having a problem with MySQL error that pops up during regular use:
> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The table 'delta' is full
> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The table 'topicfile' is full at
> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The table 'commentstatehistory' is full
> There is plenty of space on the server so I'm not out of disk space and the
> database is only about 100M.  I'm not a MySQL expert so I'm no sure if
> configuration is sufficient for CodeStriker.  I'm using MySQL 4.1.20 and
> Codestriker 1.9.6.  Has anyone seen this error before?

I haven't seen this before... it does sound like a MySQL configuration
issue to me.  I can only suggest googling for the issue, unless
somebody else knows what it might be?