Plug-in or general support for Starteam

dan demers
Hello,

Are there any plug-ins available for the StarTeam SCM?

Or any ways to integrate the stcmd.exe command line utilities to interface directly with CodeStriker.

We would need this until we can convert our existing StarTeam source code repository over to SVN.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Re: Plug-in or general support for Starteam

Hi Dan,

> Or any ways to integrate the stcmd.exe command line utilities to interface
> directly with CodeStriker.
> We would need this until we can convert our existing StarTeam source code
> repository over to SVN.

It can be done.. there are two points of integration.

One is parsing the diff format starteam generates.  We'd need a bunch
of sample diff files.  Some with files being added/removed would be
good.

Then there is actual integration with the starteam repository.
Usually, we just need to know the command for pulling out a specific
file for a specific revision.

Once we have that info - its usually not very hard to write the
appropriate code.