Quantcast

Re: Codestiker support for MKS Integrity version control

Re: Codestiker support for MKS Integrity version control

Hi Chirayu,

There is no support for it currently, but with your (or your client's)
help, its usually not that difficult to implement.

I would need some example diff files generated by MKS, which apart
from basic changes, also show new/removed files if it supports showing
that.

Once we have that, we can work on repository integration. I would need
to see some command-line examples as to how to retrieve a specific
file with a specific version from a MKS repository.

Once we have all that - we can just glue it all together.