Re: Suggestion: File Attachment

Hi Shashi,

Thanks for your email.. its always nice to get feedback like that.

This has been asked for before.. would you mind adding your comments
to this feature request?
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2796959&group_id=41136&atid=429863.
 Thanks.

For now.. the only practical way of doing this is to add URLs to the
topic description, so that reviewers can at least refer to them as a
poor-man's attachment.