Quantcast

Sign my petition on Change.org

Madhava Kulkarni
Change.org Responsive Template Baseline
Shared with you

Hi —

I just started a petition on Change.org that is about an issue that is very important to me. The more people that sign my petition, the more likely it is to win. Will you help me by signing?

Thanks,
Madhava

www.ibfindia.com: Please stop AXE and other nudity advertisements in TV

By Madhava Kulkarni
Bengaluru
The advertisements are having nudity involved in them. This is not the way a product ot be marketed. A deodrant is not to make women run behind men and show lots of sexual surrenderness to men.

There is lots of respect to women today. Also TV is watched by Kids, elders and many women themselves and its becomes insult to every one.