Simultaneous Users and Eclipse Plug-In?

Just Me
My team is putting together a process for performing web based code reviews.

As of now, we are evaluating CodeStriker integrated with Bugzilla.  We have a few questions: 1: How many simultaneous reviewers can log on to review the code? 2. Is there an eclipse plug-in for CodeStriker?

Thanks.

Tanner and Team