[USEFUL] View Whole File with Diff

himanshu padmanabhi

Hello ppl,

I am using latest codestriker version.I gave Topic Text using "svn diff -r HEAD <filename>".

Then I was able to see only the differences.

Is there any way wherein I will see "Whole file" with the differences highlighted??

I just got a feeling that I have seen this previously in it.But now I am only able to view differences highlighted in RED,BLUE,PINK.

clicking on "parallel" also result in only differenced version.

Thank you in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Padmanabhi