Viewing in parallel using a diff

ben murphy

I can view the diff and the full file with changes highlighted if I use a diff from code that is already checked into CVS.

Is it possible to use a diff between the HEAD and changes I have made in my sandbox and view the full file with changes?  When I attach the diff file I don’t get the “Parallel” link.

Thanks,

Ben

Re: Viewing in parallel using a diff

Hi Ben,

It should be possible - any CVS diff you create should be rendered
correctly - the catch is defining your Codestriker repository
correctly.  If you like - email me an example diff and your
codestriker repository setting so I can check it out.