Viewing old topics?

Hadianto, Victor
Viewing old topics?

Hi David,

How do I show old topics? I did a search with State "Any" and Project "Any" and it doesn't list all my "Closed" topics.

Regards,
Victor

Re: Viewing old topics?

Hadianto, Victor
Viewing old topics?

Ah found a bug (I think). If I select "Any" on the State field, it only shows the "Open" topics. If I select all of them (highlights all the states) then it will return me all the states that I want to see.

Cheers,
Victor

How do I show old topics? I did a search with State "Any" and Project "Any" and it doesn't list all my "Closed" topics.

Regards,
Victor

Re: Viewing old topics?

Yes - I have to fix this one - its a regression which came in after a
huge amount of refactoring.

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Hadianto, Victor
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ah found a bug (I think). If I select "Any" on the State field, it only
> shows the "Open" topics. If I select all of them (highlights all the states)
> then it will return me all the states that I want to see.
>
> Cheers,
> Victor

I've just put out 1.9.9 which fixes this issue, and the MySQL 5.1 issue too.