Where is checksetup.pl and how to generate cgi-bin/codestriker.pl

Where is checksetup.pl and how to generate cgi-bin/codestriker.pl

Gary Yang

Hi David,

I am upgrading Codestriker to 1.9.8. The CHANGELOG says codestriker.pl is auto-generated by the checksetup.pl.

* Codestriker has been modified slightly to support mod_perl under
  Apache 2.X.  See the README file for more information.  To support
  Apache 2.X, cgi-bin/codestriker.pl is now auto-generated by the
  checksetup.pl script and is no longer included in the distribution.

I cannot find the checksetup.pl. Where is it? The README directed me to the codestriker docs. But, I did not find any checcksetup.pl there. Please help.

Thanks,

Gary

Re: Where is checksetup.pl and how to generate cgi-bin/codestriker.pl

You want to run install.pl.  checksetup.pl was renamed some time ago
to install.pl