Wrap text

himanshu padmanabhi
How to 'wrap text' in codestriker because if even my one line is long,I have to scroll a lot.
It is fine if text splits on multiple lines.

Himanshu Padmanabhi

Re: Wrap text

There used to be an option on the view topic page to view the topic
with "minimal width".  This got taken out temporarily because of the
syntax highlighting work.

In theory, this could be put in again.  Would you mind adding in a
feature request for this?