codestriker 1.9.10 IIS 6 + activeperl on windows

codestriker 1.9.10 IIS 6 + activeperl on windows

George Comanescu
Hi,
I have a few questions:
1.when trying to integrate with clearcase :
when setting a dynamic view it gives an error that ctcmd perl module
is not found.
then i tried to install it and ppm can't find it.
is there a way to go around this ?

2.when opening a new review is there any way I can get the review id
in the web pages ? I would need to add that id in the the bug tracker

3.can I use a ldap server for authentication with codestriker ?

Thank you.
Best regards,
George

Re: codestriker 1.9.10 IIS 6 + activeperl on windows

Hi George,

> when setting a dynamic view it gives an error that ctcmd perl module
> is not found.
> then i tried to install it and ppm can't find it.
> is there a way to go around this ?

>From memory, this was a module contributed by ClearCase, but is only
available for UNIX-like platforms.  For Windows, you will need to use
the other ClearCase repository method.

> 2.when opening a new review is there any way I can get the review id
> in the web pages ? I would need to add that id in the the bug tracker

If you link the reviews to one of the supported bug trackers, then
they get updated automatically with reviews associated with that bug
record.

> 3.can I use a ldap server for authentication with codestriker ?

Not at present.