Quantcast

e-mail configuration doesn't work

Sreenivasa Rao Iruvanti

Hello,

I set mail host in codestriker.conf file, but e-mail is not received and I’m seeing the following message.

Couldn't set sender to "[hidden email]" , The sender is spoofed.

What could be the problem.

Regards

Sreenivas

DISCLAIMER:

Re: e-mail configuration doesn't work

This is an issue with the mail server you are using.  You'd need to
look at its config to get this working.  Often having email
authentication is enough, but it is really server-specific.  This has
nothing to do with codestriker.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Sreenivasa Rao
Iruvanti<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I set mail host in codestriker.conf file, but e-mail is not received and I’m
> seeing the following message.
>

> Couldn't set sender to "[hidden email]" , The sender is spoofed.
>

> What could be the problem.
>

> Regards
>
> Sreenivas
>
> DISCLAIMER:

> this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect
> the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
> Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and / or publication of
> this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail
> is strictly prohibited. If you have
> immediately. Before opening any mail and

Re: e-mail configuration doesn't work

Sreenivasa Rao Iruvanti
Yes. I realized this and talking our IT services team.

Regards
Sreenivas