highlight.css -- where did it come from?

highlight.css -- where did it come from?

David Carson
I'm trying to update to 1.9.6.  Somehow, a file called highlight.css appeared in the top directory.  I'm not sure where it came from, since the tarballs for 1.9.4, .5, .6 do not contain this file.  Those are the three versions I've been playing with.

Where did this file come from?  Is it safe for me to delete it?

Re: highlight.css -- where did it come from?

Yes you can delete it - it accidentally made its way into the
distribution when we were experimenting with syntax highlighting.