inter-line diff highlighting

David Carson
When a line has been changed (as opposed to added or removed), I get highlighting that indicates the line which was changed (yellow).  However, I don't get any inter-line highlighting to quickly identify the change.

Suppose my line changed was "...IPv4..." to "...IPv6..."  This can be very hard to find, as there is nothing to draw attention to the single character changed.

Does such highlighting exist for Codestriker?