Quantcast

is sourceforge down? Is the Codestriker instance on Codestriker down? Haven't been able to connect to Codestriker for a week now

is sourceforge down? Is the Codestriker instance on Codestriker down? Haven't been able to connect to Codestriker for a week now

Kenneth Wolcott
Hi;

is sourceforge down? Is the Codestriker instance on Codestriker down?
Haven't been able to connect to Codestriker for a week now.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott

Re: is sourceforge down? Is the Codestriker instance on Codestriker down? Haven't been able to connect to Codestriker for a week now

Hi Ken,

It seems to be up now.  I haven't touched the install in a very long
time, so its like SF did something temporarily.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Kenneth Wolcott
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi;
>
> is sourceforge down? Is the Codestriker instance on Codestriker down?
> Haven't been able to connect to Codestriker for a week now.
>
> Thanks,
> Ken Wolcott

Re: is sourceforge down? Is the Codestriker instance on Codestriker down? Haven't been able to connect to Codestriker for a week now

Kenneth Wolcott
Hi Dave;

Very strange.  I cannot go to codestriker.sourceforge.net -- spins

I go to sf.net, which immediately resolves to sourceforge.net and type
"codestriker" in the search box.  Not found.

Ken