mapping of repository URLs to names doesn't work

mapping of repository URLs to names doesn't work

Sreenivasa Rao Iruvanti

Hello,

Though I set “mapping of repository URLs to names” seems it’s not actually working. Still I’m able to see full repository URL instead of the mapped name. For example in ‘Topic properties’ full URL is visible with user id and password. I’m using codestriker 1.9.9 version. The following mapping is done in codestriker.conf file.

$ repository_name_map =

{

      'svn: http://0inhdfile01.pwav.net:8080/svn/INDIA/trunk/PW_EMS/NWM3.3.0/NetWayManager3.3.3.0.0/Source;siruvanti;August2009#' => 'NWV 3.3.3.0.0 Source'

};

Regards

Sreenivas

DISCLAIMER:

Re: mapping of repository URLs to names doesn't work

Looks like you had a space after 'svn:'.  The string needs to be
exactly the same as what is represent in other parts of the
codestriker.conf file.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Sreenivasa Rao
Iruvanti<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Though I set “mapping of repository URLs to names” seems it’s not actually
> working. Still I’m able to see full repository URL instead of the mapped
> name. For example in ‘Topic properties’ full URL is visible with user id and
> password. I’m using codestriker 1.9.9 version. The following mapping is done
> in codestriker.conf file.
>

> $ repository_name_map =
>
> {
>

>       'svn:
> http://0inhdfile01.pwav.net:8080/svn/INDIA/trunk/PW_EMS/NWM3.3.0/NetWayManager3.3.3.0.0/Source;siruvanti;August2009#'
> => 'NWV 3.3.3.0.0 Source'
>
> };
>

> Regards
>
> Sreenivas
>
> DISCLAIMER:

> this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect
> the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
> Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and / or publication of
> this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail
> is strictly prohibited. If you have
> immediately. Before opening any mail and

Re: mapping of repository URLs to names doesn't work

Sreenivasa Rao Iruvanti
Hello David,

Thanks a lot. This works now.

Regards